Terms of Service:
Please read this Agreement carefully
- Your www.reapertechairsoft.co.nz Account and Site. If you create a account on this website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account. You must immediately notify Reapertech Airsoft of any unauthorized uses of your account, Reapertech Airsoft will help you with your account problems should the arise
- Payments and Renewal.
- General Terms.
By selecting & paying for a product or service, you agree to pay Reapertech Airsoft through the payment gateways provided through the checkout page. No other forms of payment are accepeted at Reapertech Airso
- GST. GST is charged at 15%, all prices shown on www.reapertechairsoft.co.nz are exclusive of GST. GST is added at checkout page
- General Terms.
- Support. To make requests for technical support or assistance contact Reapertech Airsoft via the “Contact Us” page at any time (with reasonable efforts by Reapertech Airsoft to respond within one business day)
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which www.reapertechairsoft.co.nz links, . Reapertech Airsoft does not have any control over those non-Reapertech Airsoft websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Reapertech Airsoft website or webpage, Reapertech Airsoft does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Reapertech Airsoft disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Reapertech Airsoft websites and webpages.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Reapertech Airsoft to you any Reapertech Airsoft or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Reapertech Airsoft. Reapertech Airsoft, www.reapertechairsoft.co.nz, the www.reapertechairsoft.co.nz logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with www.reapertechairsoft.co.nz, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Reapertech Airsoft or Reapertech Airsofts licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Reapertech Airsoft or third-party trademarks.
- Advertisements. Reapertech Airsoft reserves the right to display advertisements on your blog unless you have purchased an ad-free account.
- Changes. Reapertech Airsoft reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Reapertech Airsoft may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. Reapertech Airsoft may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your www.reapertechairsoft.co.nz account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Reapertech Airsoft can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. Warranty claims will be up-held as per the Consumer Guarantee Act, and will be subject to inspection by Reapertech Airsoft before warranty can be given, customer will be responsible to return ship item if required & show evidence of purchase if required. Warranty claims cannot be made for improper installation of components supplied by Reapertech Airsoft or damage done due to excess strain or load placed on components supplied to you by Reapertech Airsoft, Reapertech Airsoft has the right to refuse warranty claim if these actions have occured.